G2-NOC Network Monitoring Service
Global Network Operations Center
Network Monitoring - G2-NOC is Geek ABC’s finger on the pulse of your network. Providing businesses the peace of mind that their network is being closely monitored by Geek ABC network support engineers. G2-NOC uses cutting edge network monitoring software to quickly and effectively monitor and manage your network before serious network problems occur.
G2-NOC provides network engineers the accessibility tools necessary to resolve problems remotely and if necessary field engineers are dispatched to on-site locations as needed.
The power of the G2-NOC solution is our ability to provide real-time management and monitoring with real-time response for critical client systems. From Client-side, Server-side, infrastructure to application level support, Geek ABC provides complete network monitoring and management services.
- 24 x 7 network monitoring of all issues affecting your network - immediate response before any issues can become critical – low memory, max resource usage, etc..
- Automatic alerting and dispatch to engineering staff guarantees quick response times to identify and correct problems before they become serious.
Graphical Performance Reporting
- Scheduled executive reporting, automatically generated and made available on ePortal.
- Easy-to-understand graphical reports with “un/acceptable threshold” lines.
- Makes capacity management and upgrade planning simple.
- Remote Management and Communication.
- Remotely resolve many issues using a secure VPN system.
- Network services monitoring and alerting (POP3, HTTP, FTP and others).
- Very low bandwidth requirements – does not slow down your network response time what issues are affecting your network, and will respond before they become critical – such as a server running low on memory.
Detailed Site Level Inventory
- Up-to-date hardware, software and patch information - automatically collected, 100% accurate – can be used for insurance claims in case of flood, fire or theft.
G2-NOC will install a central management station(s) and configure thresholds and other settings and configurations to provide the following services:
- Monitor critical network operating parameters.
- Monitor file server and network device performance.
- Identify and predict component failures using the Tier 1 Manufacturer’s pre-failure alert system.
- Monitor infrastructure equipment.
G2-NOC will provide 24x7 real-time monitoring of switches, servers and other components covered by this service agreement. The RMM solution provides Seismic a secure tunnel for remote communications with the network devices, enabling immediate response and repair of events that occur. G2-NOC RMM solutions are designed to ensure a high level of security.
Remote Administration Option
G2-NOC’s will remotely access customer network devices, file servers and end-user desktops in order to facilitate complete remote network administration. Our cost efficient solution enables support personnel to shadow client workstations providing instant support just as if we were there in person. Services include:
- Outsourcing of daily network administrative tasks.
- Remote Server Administration.
- Monitoring / Management of daily tape backup jobs. Monitoring / Management of Anti-Virus signatures.
- User Account Administration.
- Printer Management.
- Log File Maintenance.
24x7x365 Sonicwall Managed Security Service
Geek ABC embodies our superior event management, problem determination, system restoration, state-of-the-art hardware as well as firmware support services with 24x7 monitoring to insure secure firewall functionality and reliability. This service also includes leasing of the appropriate firewall.
Geek ABC will provide a complete end 24x7 firewall management service Firewall maintenance support includes:
Day to day management services include:
- SonicWall firewall hardware Break/fix, with hot spare replacement.
- Firmware upgrades.
- Configuration backup and restoration following hardware failure.
- 30-min phone response.
- 6-hour onsite response.
- Scheduled reporting via email.
- Centralized security and network management.
- VPN deployment and configuration.
- Active device monitoring and alerting.
- Centralized logging.
- Intelligent reporting and activity visualization via WEB Portal
- Offline management.
- Streamlined license management.